An online payment gateway is a software that gives a secure interface between a website or app and a customer’s chosen payment mode. The gateway provides the set-up that an organization needs to accept digital payments. In addition, it allows customers to pay from any place in a way they prefer.
Here we will discuss few payment gateways that are worth considering, so keep reading.
Top Online Payment Gateways in India in 2021
Here is a list of top online payment gateways that are dominating in India in 2021
This popular payment gateway offers an instant refund and a faster payment facility.
Transaction Fees: 1.75% with the fastest settlement cycle of 24 – 48 hours
- Supports e-commerce CMS system
- High-security with zero setup cost
- Convenience in the invoice generation
- Enable auto-collection of payment
This online payment gateway holds a global reputation across businesses.
Transaction Fees: 4.4% + $0.30 + currency conversion charges
- Provides multi-currency support
- Simple documentation process
- Facilitates in auto-withdrawal from local bank
- Offers seamless customer support
It is a famous online payment gateway in India linked with over 50 banks and accepts local payments significantly. This gateway is used by various companies like Swiggy, Zomato, Jio, Uber, etc., as an e-commerce payment gateway.
- Paytm payments bank – 1.99% + GST
- Debit card – 0.4% + GST
- Credit card – 1.99% + GST
- UPI – 0%
- Net banking – 1.99% + GST
- Offers recurring billing facilities
- Allows multiple currency processing
- Enable point of transaction
- Zero annual maintenance fees and zero set up fees
It is the fastest payment gateway that offers 200+ payment options and supports over 27 major currencies.
- 2% on domestic transaction
- 3% on international transaction
- Fraud detection system
- Easy documentation process
- Fast account activation within 1 hour
- The app is available for android, iOS, and windows
It is an e-commerce payment gateway that caters to all business requirements.
- 1.75% on UPI, net banking, debit cards, and wallets
- 3% on international credit cards, Diners, VISA and Master cards
- Powerful dashboard
- Robust security
- Faster payment settlement
It is the easiest online payment gateway that accepts 100+ payment methods.
Transaction Fees: 2% + GST
- No set up cost
- Accepts multiple currencies
- Instant activation
- Zero downtime facility with faster and better conversion rate
It is the fastest-growing e-commerce payment gateway.
Transaction Fees: Custom and negotiable
- Robust security
- Supports debit and credit cards, international cards, wallets, UPI and EMIs
It is a leading payment gateway in India, having more than one million active customers.
Transaction Fees: 2% + 3 INR on all transactions
- Offers easy on-boarding process
- Simple payment analytics
- Live chat facility
- Allows free digital file hosting
- Electronic invoice payment
This payment gateway is integrated with over 50 banks and more than 260 payment methods.
- 0.75% on debit cards
- 2.1% on credit cards
- 1.99% + 3 INR on net banking
- 2.2% on wallets
- Offers an express checkout facility
- Quick invoice generation
- Payment retry option
It is one of the most popular online payment gateways having 800k customers. Various big businesses such as Groffers, UrbanClap, Unacademy, BookMyShow and others are using this payment gateway.
- 2% on Indian credit/debit card, net banking and UPI
- 3% on international cards, EMIs, Amex cards, and others
- Real-time currency conversion
- API driven automation with zero manual intervention
- Offers recurring payments